Our DCSS Interact Club is participating in the Operation Christmas Child program this year. If you are interested in getting involved in supporting your community please see Mr. Moeller for details around the Interact club here at DCSS.
Are you planning on Graduating in June 2015? Then Grad Transitions 12 is a course you need in order to obtain your Dogwood Diploma in BC. We have reformatted Grad Transitions and it is now avaliable though our School District Peacenet site. All the assignments for Grad Transitions are available electronically.
To sign-up and get started
1. Please follow this link http://classroom.google.com and click on the blue student button. If you get redirected to a login site then proceed to step 2.
2. Login with your peacenet account
Username = student #@peacenet.sd59.bc.ca
Password = student number
3. Click on the "+" sign in the top right hand corner and create your first class.
4. Select the join class link and enter the code to enroll. The code is 6PQFBT.
5. The assignments for Grad Transitions and the first assignment the Student Learning Plan are avaliable in the classroom.
6. Assignments can be uploaded and submitted online or they can be submitted by paper to the office when we return to classes.